The update focuses more on introducing fixes for bugs and improving the overall performance of the new modes that were added with the last beta update.
PUBG Mobile is bringing in their latest season update. The season 5 is the current one and the upcoming season 6 will be launching on March 21. The new season update is slated to being in a new vehicle, new weapon skins, and number of subscription plans, and a number of other features. The PUBG Mobile fifth season had started on January 21 and the season will end on March 19. According to YouTube gamer Mr Ghost Gaming, there are two new videos which have been shared which provide an early look at Season 6. The first video reveals a possible promo of PUBG Mobile game and also includes changes which are slated to arrive on the first-anniversary update as well.
The PlayerUnknown’s Battleground game has been tipped to add a number of new weapons and also a new vehicle for the new season. In the beta version for Android, the battle royale game has brought in a new rifle which will be found in Vikendi. After the season 6 update arrives, the Scar-L will be discontinued and a new 5.56mm rifle will be bought which is called the G36C. The gun will also support a number of attachments like a scope, thumb grip, laser sight, and such. The latest season is also slated to bring in new skins for the M762 rifle which shoots 7.62mm bullets. Also, PUBG’s new update will bring in a new vehicle called the Tukshai which will be launched in the PUBG Mobile game. The Tukshai is a similar version of the Indian auto rickshaw. Also, in the new update, PUBG will finally be adding dynamic weather to Erangel and Miramar maps in the upcoming update.
In terms of changes, there aren’t too many new ones as the update focuses more on introducing fixes for bugs and improving the overall performance of the new modes that were added with the last beta update, and also removing the lags and latency issues during gameplay.
Furthermore, there are some new additions such as dynamic weather to the Erangel and Miramar map, and the inclusion of the G36C rifle, as well as the addition of the Tukshai – a vehicle which was previously a Sanhok exclusive.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, here a list of all the new changes that the PUBG Mobile Season 6 update brings with it.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
Survive Till Dawn:
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.